Frequently Asked Questions
Payment for flight tickets
1. How can I pay for booked tickets in Lithuania?
You can pay for flight tickets in the following ways:
- By a bank transfer;
- Via selected bank system;
- Credit card;
- Paypal system;
- In cash at the “Baltic Tours” travel agency at Vašingtono Ave. 1, Vilnius. This payment is free of charge.
2. What do I need to know when paying for a flight ticket by a bank transfer?
We advise you to pay for the flight ticket in another way, as the money usually does not reach us immediately. We will not accept a copy of the bank transfer as proof of payment for the flight ticket.
3. Can I pay for a flight ticket by a bank card?
Yes, you can. Please note that paying by a bank card at the Vilnius office, the following bank cards are accepted: VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard / Eurocard, Maestro.
4. Can I pay for the flight tickets purchased on Skrendu.lt website in cash?
Yes, you can pay in cash at the “Baltic Tours” travel agency at Vašingtono Ave. 1, Vilnius. If you are buying a ticket not in Lithuania and cannot pay for the ticket in cash, your family or friends can pay for it.
5. Where can I find the details of Skrendu.lt?
Our details can be found here - contact us.
6. Will I receive a flight ticket immediately if the payment was made not in Lithuanian?
Not immediately. Upon receiving the payment or a document confirming it by fax or e-mail, we will send you a confirmation email within 3 hours. The e-mail will indicate the flight ticket delivery time.
7. How can I order a VAT invoice for the flight ticket purchased?
When booking a ticket, you should mark in the appropriate box confirming that you need a VAT invoice and enter the required information. You will receive a VAT invoice in the indicated e-mail after the confirmation of the payment of the flight ticket.
8. Is it possible to issue a VAT invoice without the names of passengers?
No, such a VAT invoice cannot be issued.