Frequently Asked Questions
Flight ticket reservation
1. Is the personal data entered safe?
The data entered is encrypted using SSL technology, therefore it is not visible to third parties.
2. How do I know if flight ticket reservation has been confirmed?
Once your reservation is confirmed, you will get an e-mail with the reservation confirmation number. If you have not received a notification email, it may be you have entered the wrong e-mail. In this case please contact us within 12 hours from reservation.
3. Is it possible to book a flight or buy a ticket to another person?
Yes, you can book or purchase a ticket for another person, you just must enter his or her personal data at the time of booking. Remember, the correct data must be entered.
4. Is it possible to reserve or book a ticket by phone?
This can be done only purchasing tickets of scheduled airlines, however, it will be more expensive than ordering online. Flight tickets of low-cost airlines such as Ryanair, Wizzair, etc., cannot be booked by phone.
5. What should I do if I have entered the wrong data when booking a ticket or entering the data for registration?
If you have entered the wrong data while booking a ticket or entering the data for registration (for example, your name, last name, etc.) and you have not received a boarding pass yet, please contact us and inform as soon as possible. If you have already received a boarding pass, the data can be changed for a charge applied by the airline.